Saturday, October 11, 2014

Gratitude for Adverse SItuations


I'm grateful everyday for the 
situations that help teach me 
to be a better, stronger person. 
I've recently had an interesting 
experience with some friends 
of mine. I would keep having 
some bizarre situations where 
people would greatly overreact 
to things I was saying and reject 
me quite forcibly. I was shocked, 
hurt, and baffled by it. 

I went within and asked Creator 
why this kept happening and 
was told I was harboring the 
belief that something was wrong 
with me and I couldn't be 
accepted by others. This originated 
from being a child with ADD who was 
very much ostracized and humiliated 
by teachers and other children, and 
from a lifetime of abuse.

After looking at this I was able to 
release it and I gave it to my Guides 
to remove it from my energy field. 
The following day I had another 
baffling and volatile reaction from 
these friends but this time I wasn't 
affected by it. I realized that their 
lack of accepting me stemmed 
from their own issues and it didn't 
affect me. I feel released from the 
belief that was holding me hostage.

I'm grateful to Source for this 
experience. It was painful but it 
was liberating! ~Erin Heaven


Clairvoyant Reading, Energetic Healing, 

Chakra Clearing
Over 280 Testimonials from 
Clients Worldwide
Read the old site and forums at  

Learn how to do what Erin does! 
Classes available at 


No comments:

Post a Comment